Organized with Cancer Commons
January 27-28, 2014, Computer History Museum, Mountain View, CA
Join us at the Personalized Medicine World Conference (PMWC), the largest and most established global conference on personalized medicine!
PMWC fosters collaboration among key business, government, healthcare delivery, research, and technology stakeholders from the United States and around the world to advance precision medicine.
PMWC International, organizer of PMWC, and Cancer Commons, a patient-centered nonprofit focused on personalized oncology information and services, have launched a new PMWC 2014 Conference track for cancer patients and advocacy groups. This educational track will consist of presentations from distinguished speakers as well as group discussions by panels of patients, advocacy, clinical, scientific, industry, and mobile health stakeholders.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Introduction to Personalized Oncology
- Personalized Oncology: Current and Future Treatment Approaches for Breast Cancer, Sarcoma, Lung Cancer, and Others
- Big Data: Opportunities for Advocates & Patients
- Navigating Personalized Medicine- Patient & Advocate Perspectives
- New Approach to Clinical Trials
- Personalized Medicine 24/7: Consumer Technologies & Online Communities- The Wave of the Future
After attending this two-day conference track, you will gain knowledge on:
- Personalized Medicine: Its Benefits & Challenges
- The Practice of Personalized Oncology in the Clinical Setting Today & in the Future
- How to Communicate About Personalized Oncology
- The Uses and Benefits of Molecular Testing and Companion Diagnostics
- How "Big Data" is Enabling "Big Opportunities" for Advancing Cancer Care
- How Personalized Oncology is Being Applied to Various Cancers
- How Clinical Trials are Evolving in Recognition of Personalized Oncology
- What Patient Advocates and Patients Can do to Advance the Practice of Personalized Medicine
Apply for advocate and patient discounted-registration for the two-day conference which includes access to all tracks, exhibition, as well as breakfast and lunch. Scholarships are available and can also be applied for using the below link. Following your submission, we'll evaluate and email you registration info.